Interested in becoming a surrogate?
Simple Steps Fertility is one of the premier surrogacy agencies in the US dedicated to an exceptional experience for both the expectant family as well as the surrogate.
Successful surrogate applicants will receive the following benefits:
✅ $50,000+ Starting Compensation
✅ $1,500 Signing Bonus
✅ Benefit Package
✅ Monthly Allowances & more.
How Do I Become a Surrogate?
One of our experienced clinical coordinators will call you to review all the requirements and the screening criteria. During this process you will understand the beautiful gift that you are passing on to other women in this world. Being a surrogate is truly an uplifting, gracious and generous gift. There are few acts of kindness that can make the difference that you are making for another couple.
Step 1: Application
What do you need to be a Surrogate?
To become a surrogate you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must have a healthy BMI
- You must previously had a healthy Pregnancy
- You must be a US Citizen
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 42
- You maintain a healthy and stable lifestyle
Step 2: Screening Process
All surrogates will need to be screened to ensure they are in good health. At no cost to you your physical and mental health will also be screened.
- You will be provided with health insurance during the entire pregnancy and post-partum.
- You will have your own attorney to discuss the legal contract that you will be signing. It is important to know that it is a priority for Simple Steps Fertility to ensure that you completely understand the process, procedures, and all legal documents that you will be signing.
- All surrogate mothers are paid a base compensation, signing bonus, maternity allowance, lost wages, childcare allowance, and household allowance. Our agency has a wellness program that will help support you and help you from A to Z including getting you back in shape after the birth.
Step 3: Preparing for the Embryo Transfer
As you prepare for embryo transfer, you will be given hormonal support. This is because successful attachment of embryos to the uterine lining (endometrium) depends on adequate hormonal
support of the lining. The critical hormones in this support are progesterone and estradiol. We will provide you with all you need during this time which is anywhere from 2 to 10 weeks.
Step 4: The Embryo Transfer
The embryo transfer is a very safe procedure that takes about 30 min. About 10 days after the embryo transfer a pregnancy test can be done to check that the transfer was successful. If it is successful, the pregnancy will be thoroughly monitored for 10-12 weeks and hormone medication will continue to be taken during this time.
Simple Steps Fertility is one of the premier egg donor and surrogacy agencies in the United States, and strives to provide an exceptional and professional environment from beginning to end.